Friday 28 October 2022

FABULOUS FRIDAY

 Morning all

Well, another Friday rolls around as they do! Lol

What absolutely fabulous shows Lisa had on Wednesday and Thursday. 

I know Lisa was worried about this release because of the price and whether she had guaged the stock levels correctly but it seems that everything just fell into place perfectly and everything sold really really well.  I know it will be a huge relief for Lisa and once again on behalf of Lisa, Danny and Lily I'd like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your continued support and purchases.  When you are a small company - and I think Lisa qualifies there - there is a fine line between getting it right and getting it wrong.  

I know the whole of the Design Team absolutely adored this release, and I am sure you could tell from the fabulous samples that were shown in the group but it's so heartwarming to see the way you have reacted to it and purchased it in your hundreds.  Not only that, you also purchased other bits and pieces too, so again Thank You.

Technical sellouts!! Just awesome.

***

Well, I have had a lovely week off and spent some fabulous quality time with my two grandsons.  I'd love to have all 4 of them to stay but I just don't have the room sadly.  I'll have the girls to stay another time.  It's true what they say isn't it? The more time you spend with young people the younger you feel.  It really does my heart good to spend time with them.  They are such good boys (well, when they are here they are, lol) and we do have a lovely time together.  Could really do with winning the Lottery then I could buy a bigger house. Lol

I have had lovely family time but I have so missed your company this week so am looking forward to getting back to my lives next week for sure.  

If you missed Claire's live on Tuesday here is a link for the edited version on our You Tube channel. (I know Claire had mega problems uploading it, but it is there now)

Now remember, Lisa is at Comic Con with Lily this Friday so the live will be on Sunday evening at 7pm and I am pretty sure she is going to be demoing with the gorgeous Alphabets so that will be something to look forward to won't it?

You can watch on our You Tube channel (best option)
or
or

So, see you Sunday at 7pm.
Have a great weekend.

TTFN
xx



4 comments:

  1. So glad you have had a lovely week Dawn. Special family time. I made Claire's card it's pretty. I thought I might do 2 more for my twin granddaughters 17th birthday in December. I've missed your lives. You are so generous with your time to the group. I loved Lisa's latest release. Unfortunately my purse wouldn't stretch to it. But I might start a collection box to see if I can buy later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes the new release is fantastic and all the design team cards looked phenomenal with all their different designs. I’m so pleased it all went well for Lisa. They were fabulous shows and Lisa looked great as always. I wasn’t able to purchase on this occasion I know I could have had other items but I really want to wait for the mahoosive bundle lol so the pennies are being saved and I shall go to the ball lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I’m so pleased you’ve enjoyed your week off Dawn. You sound like you’ve had fun with your grandchildren. I have so missed your lives as you have doing them but family time is so important and we shall have you back next week ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    I’m also pleased Lisa enjoyed her time with Lily today ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Loved Claire’s live when I caught up with it. I also really loved the card Sue Stewart made. Well done Sue ๐Ÿ‘ŒI shall try this myself when able. I haven’t been my best these last couple of days but hoping to get back to crafting soon.
    Thank you again Dawn for always having this wonderful blog for us all. I really love reading them.
    Lots of love
    Connie ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed your family time Dawn, nothing like family is there, bet you missed your craft time though! Sadly I could`nt justify these fabulous floral Alphabets & Numbers, so much craft stuff unused, will be watching Lisa Sunday..
    Thank you Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot you were having a week off so did sit down to watch....doh! Glad to hear you ve had a lovely time with your grandsons though and I'm sure they've been ever so slightly spoiled lol! Watched Lisa's 'live' on catch up and really enjoyed her demo although I didn't succumb to temptation (this time around). Su Robson

    ReplyDelete