Friday 16 September 2022

MONDAY ON A FRIDAY

 Good morning everyone.

Well, I definitely think that the temperatures have cooled down quite a bit, don't you?

The one thing I do love about the Autumn is the colours.  The huge variation in shades of brown, orange, yellow, red and even green make for a beautiful patchwork of colour don't you think?

I love to see large stretches of trees in their Autumn coats - so beautiful.

Fingers crossed that the weather stays fine for Monday.  Our Queen deserves a beautiful day doesn't she?

Truly the end of an era - but - the beginning of another.

***

So I am giving all the usual Monday information today as there will be no blog on Monday due to the State Funeral of Queen Elizabeth II.


I'll start with tonight then,

FRIDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER - 7PM - LISA HORTON LIVE

(JOIN ON YOU TUBE OR LISA HORTON CRAFTS PAGE)

Lots to talk about, new product to show and as always, a fab giveaway.

***

MONDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER

STATE FUNERAL OF HER MAJESTY, QUEEN ELIZABETH II

A day to mourn, to respect, to celebrate, to rejoice, to look forward.

***

TUESDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER

CLAIRE WILL BE LIVE AT 11AM IN THE CRAFTING WITH LISA HORTON GROUP


LISA HORTON CRAFTS LIVE ON CREATE & CRAFT FOR A NEW & EXCLUSIVE SHOW

SHOW TIMES ARE:

TUESDAY 20TH SEPT - 4PM & 8PM

WEDNESDAY 21ST SEPT - 8AM

***

THURSDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER

DAWN WILL BE LIVE IN THE CRAFTING WITH LISA HORTON GROUP


***

FRIDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER - 7PM - LISA HORTON LIVE

(JOIN ON YOU TUBE OR LISA HORTON CRAFTS PAGE)

Catch up after the shows earlier in the week, and a fabulous giveaway, as always)

***


For those of you who weren't able to join me for my live yesterday, here is the link to the edited version which is now on our You Tube channel.


Well, that's about it for now I think.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone, stay safe, look after yourselves and each other.

Remember, the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group is a safe place for all our members so if you need somewhere to be, to share your crafty makes or to just scroll and admire, comment or not, the group is always there for everyone.

***

I'll be back on the blog next Wednesday with another fabulous Project Wednesday by one of our fabulous design team.

TTFN

xxx





5 comments:

  1. Lots to look forward to 🤗 after being away I can’t wait to get back in my craft room, hope you have a lovely weekend too Dawn, take care 💜 Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely holiday Val. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely this blog is today. It’s definitely cooler where I am but the sun is still shining over the beautiful view we have. I too love to see the autumn colours of the leaves 🍁 hope Lisa can maybe have a beautiful die set some day. I for one would love this. We could make beautiful cards.
    Like you said Dawn, I hope the weather keeps nice for our beautiful Queens funeral. It shall be the biggest in history and continue to make history forever I would imagine.
    Thank you for the run down on Lisas shows and the lives for next week. I shall be watching. Take care everyone
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Connie. Enjoy your holiday lovely lady. xxx

      Delete
  4. Just caught up with demos and your blog Dawn. Been away in N Devon where we were lucky with the weather but you're right, it's getting cooler. I also love the autumn colours.
    Like most others I shall be watching the state funeral of our beloved Queen. I've been asked to look after two of my grandchildren so will be trying not to bulb.
    Anyway I'm look forward to Lisa's shows this week. Thanks again for the blog and updates Dawn.
    Liz C x

    ReplyDelete