Monday 15 August 2022

MONDAY MADNESS

 Afternoon all.

Well, the title may have you confused a little, but then again maybe not. Lol

So today didn't start off too well.  Slight disagreement with the other half - enough said.  But it put me on the backfoot a little, as it does.  Then he comes back from the Chemist and tells me how I collect my prescription has changed.  

So off I go to the Chemist - yes, he says.  You don't need to contact the GP anymore just come here every month and collect!! Really? Why don't I know about this I asked - "well, it is all handled by the surgery so maybe ask them?"

Gee, helpful - NOT!

Off to the surgery I go - Practice Manager - lookout! Lol

Long and short of it is, the system has changed but nobody bothered to discuss it with me, or indeed obtain my consent for the change!! Grrr.  Needless to say, it has now reverted back to how it has always been!

Anyhooooo - enough about me! Lol

Schedule for this week is as follows:

Monday - my live at 1pm went well and the link to the edited version is below if you missed it.



Tuesday - Brucie Bonus Day 😁

Claire will be live at 11am and

Natasja will be live at 7pm

Both in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group.



No live from me this Thursday.

I am spending some time with my grandchildren so that Mummy and Daddy can go off to a Wedding with the youngest granddaughter.  I'm so looking forward to my crazy day with the kiddos.

Friday - Lisa will be live at 7pm for her usual Friday Night Live.

There will be soooo much lushness on there - you really won't want to miss it. Just sayin'

So, our lovely Natalia is away for the week but has very kindly sent me the instructions for her gorgeous exploding box with the little Christmas Tree inside.

I will add this to the blog tomorrow and then put a link in the Crafting with Lisa Horton group so that you can all access it.  I know there are several of you that are keen to have a go at this and I am looking forward to seeing lots of little exploding boxes appearing in the group.

Right, better go and make an appearance in the lounge before he thinks I have hibernated. Lol

Back tomorrow.

TTFN

xxx

6 comments:

  1. I had one if those days last week. Never mind, as you say put it behind you. Great live this morning. Thank you even if I did join late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got things sorted this morning. So annoying when companies change things without consulting people. Really enjoyed the live earlier. Been itching to have a go at different types of cards. Looking forward to the exploding box. I’m definitely gonna have a go at that one too. Thank you for all the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Dawn after that annoying start to your day it certainly didn’t affect your live, you did a cracking demo which I know everyone enjoyed xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sorry to hear you had a bit of a morning Dawn. I know exactly where your coming from with the surgery but glad it was sorted in the end.
    I so enjoyed the live today and shall have a go at that fantastic card as soon as I can
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 'one of those mornings' at least twice a week lol! Glad you got things sorted and back on an even keel. Enjoyed your 'live' today and will watch out for the others upcoming. Have a great day with your grandchildren - I'm sure you will. SusanR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your live today, will give it a go. Trudy x

    ReplyDelete