Saturday 30 May 2020

Crystal butterfly

Welcome to my May blog. Well this year is going very fast. I hope you are well.



 I decided for this month I was going add a bit of sparkle and stick to kraft card and white. I am happy with the results. I hope you like it.





First of all stencil different sized circles with The Lisa Horton Circle stencil on to a 6" square kraft card blank. I used distress ink as the white is quite chalky. Add accents and faux stitching with a white pen.




Stamp and emboss the majestic butterfly  on to heat resistant acetate using archival white ink and Lisa Hortons white embossing powder.




Cut out then hold bent fully in half. If you warm with the heat gun for a few seconds the wings will stay in shape.




Using the texture stamp in your hands randomly stamp into the circles again using the archival ink as its brighter. Add the white mermaid tails to your butterfly where you desire. Glue butterfly onto the card.



Finally add white AB Pearl's from set 2 and your chosen sentiments. I like the just saying papers for this.

I hope you enjoyed my card. Keep safe and well and I look forward to posting in June.

Take care 

Heidi xxx


4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Heidi. I love this. Would make a perfect Christmas card using this effect. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is delicate. It is beautiful Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Heidi for this lovely blogpost. It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete