Monday 20 April 2020

Tag of Positivity


Hello everyone...hope you are all well.
Today's project I am calling my Tag of positivity ....it's to hang in my craft room and to remind me that despite the current situation there have been positive things that have happened ... I will write all these positives on the back of my tag. ...so in years to come I will have memories of this strange and unprecedented time .

For the tag I used the following products from Lisa Horton Crafts-
Chipboard tag
Bubble wrap stencil
Four point flowers stamps and dies
Mini alphabet bunting and dies 
Mini number bunting dies 
Pearls
Mermaid Tails

All available from www.thatcraftplace.co.uk.

So this is how I made it ....
Firstly I covered my tag with white card. I then used my inks , blending tool and bubble wrap stencil to create a colourful background. I went for rainbow colours as that is also a reminder of the current times 


Then I started on the decorations....
I stamped and heat embossed the four point flowers with white embossing powder ..then coloured using the same inks that I used for my background ...I then cut out the flowers and layered them up.


Then I cut out my words using the mini alphabet dies...I cut them  in white card and then used my alcohol markers to colour them in rainbow colours . I attached them to string ...like proper bunting. 


I then glued the bunting to the tag 


I finished off by decorating with my 3d flowers , pearls for the flower centres. ..and then mermaid tails for added sparkle .


My tag also ties in with the current challenge over on our Crafting with Lisa Horton Facebook page ..
The theme of the challenge is Tags/ Memories ....why not enter there is an amazing prize to win ! 

Thank you for stopping by 

Lisa Robson
Aka...Mess2Magic 

6 comments:

  1. Hoorah. It’s a new day and Blogger likes me again.

    This is a beautiful uplifting project. Thank you for starting my day with a positive message

    Happy birthday wishes too 🥳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you xx glad u managed to comment eventually x

      Delete
    2. I hope this tag of positivity encourages more people to enter the group challenge xx

      Delete
  2. Woohoo this is a beautiful tag you made really happy colours. And again a happy birthday xxxx

    ReplyDelete