Sunday 19 April 2020

All We Need Is A Little Sunshine

Hello Crafty Friends!
Fairuz Fabiha here from the Craftivation. Today I’ll be sharing with you a simple card I made using some of the amazing products from Lisa’s collection.



Used Supplies-
1. Medieval Stencil
2. Nested Flag Dies
3. Wordage Sentiment
4. Sisal
5. Greyboard Heart Embellishment

You can check out the That Craft Place/ Lisa Horton Crafts Website to get your hands on some of these gorgeous products.

Closeup photos-






To create this card, I chose jet black cardstock as the card base. Then cut out a cool grey panel using Lisa’s nested flag dies and did some stenciling using Lisa Horton Crafts Medieval stencil & distress ink (shades- shaded lilac & chipped sapphire). After attaching the panel on the card base, I added a greyboard heart embellishment stenciled with the same medieval stencil and colored in black in the center and topped it with two bright yellow paper flowers. To add some more interest, I used some sisal beneath it and some yellow stones as embellishments. Finally finished off the card with the perfect sentiment “All We Need Is A Little Sunshine” from Lisa’s Wordage Sentiments.

Hope you guys liked today’s card. Thanks for visiting the blog. Xx

Love,
Fairuz Fabiha.

1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment here the other day but it has disappeared. I just wanted to say that I love your use of colour and the way you have designed this. It’s a really uplifting idea. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete