Thursday 16 April 2020

MEET THE TEAM - NICKY ROUSSOU


NICKY ROUSSOU

Hello, I’m Nicky Roussou. I am so proud to be invited to join Lisa Horton’s Design Team! 

I live in a little village in Buckinghamshire with my partner and 4 children, 2 of which are twins! 

Together we run our own businesses and I also have a small business teaching Pilates. 

I guess I have always been quite a creative person, right back to as young as I can remember. As a child I was always drawing, painting, designing and making things, it always gave me great pleasure. 

Then in 2011 when my daughter was about 6 months old, we attended a local group that offered a scrapbooking class with childcare provided in the same room… It was amazing, I could watch her play, take and print photos of her and make a page in a scrap book there and then and it sparked a massive interest in me! Within weeks I had a draw full of paper and stamps  

Then one of my Pilates clients suggested a local craft shop in town not too far from me and that was the beginning of a journey into the crafting world! I have since grown a beautiful craft room full of goodies over the last 8 and a half years and overtime my style has grown and my projects just keep getting better and more fun. I can’t tell you how many ideas I have! 

This is my first time being a designer and I’m super excited to see what wonderful makes I can create! 

Much Love … Nicky xx
Check out Nicky's page
The Rustic Rose Craft Boutique

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team. Your projects are glorious xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you on the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so lovely to part of a great team, and meet super talented people like yourself. Cheers to us! :D xx

    ReplyDelete