Monday 10 April 2023

MARVELLOUS MONDAY

 Morning all.

I hope you all had a very lovely Easter weekend, however you chose to spend it?

Personally, I had a lovely day on Friday as I took my daughter and my grandchildren out for lunch to our local Garden Centre.  They have a lovely little play area for the kids who raced around like little mad things before we went for our lunch.  We ate a little earlier than usual because the lovely restaurant always gets really busy at this time of the year, what with it being Easter AND half term.  But it was lovely, the food is always fabulous, piping hot and tasty - just great.

So because the sun was shining we went back to the play area and let the children run their dinners off.  They have a little train that runs when the weather permits so we did that too.  All in all it was a really lovely day and I had the best time with my most favourite people.  

They all took their Easter Eggs home ready for Easter Sunday and I'm pretty sure they all had chocolate for breakfast! Well it's the law on Easter Sunday isn't it?? Lol.

***

So, what's on in Lisa Horton Crafts land this week then?

Well, it's a pretty quiet week really, leading up to next week's shows for the Create and Craft birthday celebrations.  

Monday 10th April

I will be live at 1pm in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group as usual so I hope you can come and join me for our chatty crafting session.

Tuesday 11th April

Claire will be live in the group at 2pm as usual.

Wednesday 12th April

Project Day on the blog with another fabulous project.

Thursday 13th April

I will be back at 1pm in the Group and today I will be using some of the fabulous new product that is on next week's Create and Craft shows so be sure to join me for that.

Friday 14th April

Friday means Lisa's Friday Night Live at 7pm as usual.  (Links later in the week)

So there you go, nice relaxed week for you this week.

***

Finally, on to our Words of Wisdom


Definitely food for thought eh?

See you Wednesday

TTFN
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fabulous time over the Easter holidays with your family Dawn 🥰
    Last weeks lives were super and always so informative. I think everyone was keen to try that little card from Mondays live 😜
    Fabulous words of wisdom again.
    Thank you for the blog 😘
    List of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete