Monday 27 March 2023

MARVELLOUS MONDAY

Good morning all.

A very happy Monday morning and I hope you all got over the loss of that hour yesterday?

As you know I am destashing a lot of my craft stuff - not my Lisa Horton stuff obviously - goodness gracious no. Lol

Well, at one point during yesterday's clearout, I literally could not see one inch of my floor space in my craft room.  I had stuff Everywhere!!

There wasn't even space for Graham to put my mug of tea when he brought it up to my room.  Now that's not a good situation to be in is it?  No room for tea!!! 

Well, as the day wore on, and things were selling, my floor space began to emerge from beneath the mire and now I am just surrounded by parcels ready to be collected by Mr Royal Mail man.  You know how you have an idea and start and then half way through wish you hadn't?  Well that's me at the moment.  But I have to keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end. Lol

***

Anyhoo - let's get on with this week's Schedule shall we?

Monday 27th March

I will be live in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group at 1pm as usual.

Thanks to Lisa's suggestion during her live on Friday I will be making a version of Donna's fabulous Bubbles card.  Well that's the plan anyway. Lol.


Tuesday 28th March

Claire will be live in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group at 2pm as usual.

Then at 4pm and 8pm Lisa will be on Create & Craft with her New and Exclusive shows for the new Die sets that she showed you on Friday night.
Isn't it lovely to see some fabulous new Die Sets from Lisa Horton Crafts?  They are all going to work fabulously well with your existing stash too.  Remember, although some of these are smaller sizes, you can always make them larger by cutting them slightly differently.  So, really you are getting superb value for your money.

Wednesday 29th March

Lisa will be back at 8am for her final New & Exclusive show on Create and Craft.

Don't forget that it is also project day on the blog, so don't forget to go and have a look at that.

Thursday 30th March

I will be live in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group at 1pm as usual and I will probably be using one or two of the other fabulous new die sets, just not sure which ones yet. Lol

Thursday also sees our lovely Lisa and Miriam jetting off to the good old US of A to attend the Creativation Event.  It has been a lot of planning and prepping and a bit stressful at times, but I just know it is SO going to be worth it.  

Watch out everyone - Lisa Horton Crafts is going Stratospheric!!

With Lisa being away of course that means there will be no actual live this week but if I know those two they will be popping up here there and everywhere on Social Media to show you around and have a chat so remember to keep those eyes peeled for any impromptu lives popping up.

***
Finally, to our words of wisdom.


Quite apt for this week I thought!!

See you Wednesday.

TTFN
xxx





 

4 comments:

  1. Well Dawn, who knew you had so much craft stuff. It makes me smile when I see your name on the selling site, as I feel I know you! Lisa’s stuff is so much superior it puts everything else in the shade. You definitely get what you pay for in this world. So why not, crafting makes me happy, I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, I don’t go out much because I’m happy at home. So there are 3 very good reasons to keep on crafting. Lots of love Trudy 💝

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very often start something and then think ‘whose idea was this?’ Lol. Another exciting week. Lisa on tv and then jetting off to the US with Miriam. So happy for her. She’s come such a long way and it’s fabulous to see her having crafters all over the world, being able to purchase and become addicted to her designs as we all have lol. She fully deserves all the success. Thank you to the design team for all the fabulous projects giving us inspiration and getting us all excited for the new items on TV. As always thank you for this blog Dawn. Love Karen Keen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only recently got seriously into Lisa's products even though admiring them and her on C&C for a while, now my stash of LHC products is really growing, my bank balance going in the opposite direction 😂 First time looking at the blog, so thank you Dawn for your work and also your brilliant demos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn, I’m so pleased your getting rid of your old stash. Out with the old and in with the LHC lol
    What I’d like to know is how do you get Royal Mail to collect them please? I’m so pleased you managed to get your cup of tea. My husband often does that if he thinks Iv forgotten to eat or drink when I’m crafting lol 😂
    I so enjoyed your live today Dawn even if it was from a service station lol. I couldn’t have missed it for the world Dawn. I am totally smitten with LHC and so addicted I just can’t help myself lol 🤣🤣
    I am able to attend full lives this week thank goodness for the doctors giving me an injection I can handle myself 😜 as they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away 🤔 lol
    Looking forward to all the shows this week without a doubt and recording them t home too so I can’t miss a trick can I lol
    I wish Lisa and Miriam a totally safe journey and every success to Lisa to which I have no doubt.
    I hope I don’t miss the impromptus xxxx
    Always love the words of wisdom Dawn. Your AO brilliant t]at this blog 😘
    See you all at the shows. Glad I got ,y order in
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete