Friday 3 March 2023

FABULOUS FRIDAY

 Morning all.

Happy Friday to you.

I can see a lot of you have been receiving your goodies from the shows and from the comments I am seeing I think it is safe to say you all love this Box Kit??  Correct me if I'm wrong, lol.

I can see in the group that Lisa has asked you all if you fancy a Christmas Box Kit?  Well, I know for definite what my answer would be!!  A huge resounding YES!!

I really do hope you all love your kits, because I know that myself and the rest of the Design Team are head over heels in love with it!

***

If you missed Claire's live on Tuesday, the edited version is available to view on our You Tube channel.  Just click the pic below to watch.

And if you missed my live from yesterday, again the edited version is available to view on our You Tube channel.  Just click the pic below to watch.

***
Now, it is Friday so you all know by now what that means don't you?
That's right.  Lisa will be live at 7pm with New Product previews and oodles of information as always.
I promised you that the next shows would be a lot smaller but oh so fabulous so make sure you tune in to find out more.

So here are your links to watch:

Lisa Horton Crafts on Facebook (Lisa's business page)

Crafting with Lisa Horton on Facebook (our fabulous group page)

and of course:

So plenty of places to watch.

I hope you have had chance to comment on the video that Lisa mentioned on last week's live.  If not, here is the link that you will need.  I'd hate you to miss out on a chance for a little prize.

***

Finally to our words of wisdom.


See you Monday.
TTFN
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Dawn. Nice read with a cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I must have missed this blog. Thank you very much for always doing this for us. I think the box kit 1 is absolutely fabulous. The papers and vellum etc are so so pretty but couldn’t get it on this occasion. I’m looking forward to the new Christmas box kit as I know I shall be purchasing this one 😁
    Brilliant lives from both yourself and Claire. I did manage to catch up but want to watch again on YouTube.
    Aww beautiful words of wisdom as always.
    Take care
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete