Monday 21 November 2022

MONDAY MUSINGS

 Good morning lovely people.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend after watching Lisa's live on Friday night.

What do we all think of the new goodies then?  Aren't they fabulous?

I can honestly say that the 3D Embossing Folders from Lisa Horton Crafts are second to NONE!  The depth of the embossing is out of this world, but then I don't really need to tell you that now do I?

Well, remember what I told you about using two monitors?

My amazing husband (yeah I know I haven't always called him that, lol) spent yesterday attaching said monitors to two arms so that they weren't sitting on my desk.  I now have soooo much space on my desk I feel all posh. Lol.  Seriously though, it is amazing just how much desk space it has given me.  Now I can sit and write stuff at the same time as using the computer and I can have different things on each screen.  It is soooooo much more efficient.  Just need to tidy the wires up behind the monitors and it is all finished.  He says we can never move now because it took him so long. 😂😂

***

Righto, let's look at what we have got on this week then shall we?

Monday 21 Nov. 1pm

I will be live in the CWLH group and I will be using the fabulous new goodies so I hope you can come and join me.

Tuesday 22 Nov


Our lovely Lisa will be a busy little bee over on Create and Craft starting today.
First off she is on Craft Extra 1pm and 2pm
Then she is on the main channel with a New & Exclusive at 4pm & 8pm

Claire will also be live in the CWLH group at 2pm - so you can watch Claire with one eye and Lisa with the other! Lol

Wednesday 23 Nov

Lisa is back for an early start on the main channel at 8am with whatever (if anything) is left from the New & Exclusive show.
Then at 10am she is back on Craft Extra and will follow on at 11am too.

Remember that we stream Lisa's shows to the front page of her website so if all else fails, you can watch it there. 😉

Then all she has to do is drive home!! Lol.

Thursday 24 Nov
I will be live in the CWLH group at 1pm

Friday 25 Nov 7pm
Lisa will be doing her usual fabulous Friday night live at 7pm
Two giveaways as usual and remember because we have surpassed 12k members in the CWLH group if viewing figures reach 450 or more she will do a third, special giveaway.  So please share the live far and wide to be in with a chance of winning another fabulous prize.

***

So, it being Monday we have another instalment of  
MEET THE TEAM
This week we are getting to know a little bit more about
SU PEACHEY

How many jobs did you have before you found your Dream job?

I had 5 jobs before I found my dream job.
This was supporting people who have Learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. 
I did this for 30 years. Best job ever.

Chinese or Indian

Got to be Indian for me every time but I do also like Chinese.

Fish and Chips or Pizza

Fish and Chips. Loads of salt and vinEgar.

Surf or turf

Surf definitely. Not a big turf fan, do like chicken.

Dogs or cats

I like both but do have a Shepherd Husky cross Lexi.  Very hairy. 

Sport or not

Definitely Not.

Music whilst crafting or not

No music. I love it quiet. 

Favourite film genre

Fantasy, comedy. 

Favourite music genre

I don’t have a favourite. If I like it, I like it. 

What is your MOST favourite LHC product

Oh my goodness I couldn’t possibly choose. My favourite changes with every new release.
My most used is my Ultimate. I use it everyday. Love the stencils and embossing folders. 

What is your dream for the future.

My dream is that my children will always have a good and happy life. 

So there you go, now you know a little bit more about what makes Su tick!

**

I'll sign off now, let you digest all that information, lol.

See you Wednesday for another fabulous project.

TTFN

xx



2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog today Dawn. 🥰
    I absolutely love the new products. I got an extra birthday present out of them lol. A fabulous live today too Dawn with so much information for us as always and is very much appreciated.
    It was a fabulous live on Friday seeing the reveals and the products for tomorrows shows. I say tomorrows shows as it will sell out again lol 😂 and they’l be nothing left for Wednesday 😜
    You have a wonderful husband Dawn and I’m so pleased he’s accommodated you with your new and extra monitor. Enjoy every minute of your spacious desk 😁
    Unfortunately I can’t attend Claire’s live tomorrow as I’m at a funeral it shall be a long one too I think. I will catch up although I do love to see them live.
    I shall be back for the shows though and so looking forward to seeing them.
    Wonderful to meet Su again we have so much in common I hope all your dreams come true 🥰
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely words Connie. I hope the funeral went as well as they can do for you. Dx

      Delete