Friday 19 August 2022

FABULOUS FRIDAY!

Hi everyone,

Hope you have all had a most fabulous week?

Normal service has now resumed in our household as we have just waved off the grandchildren.  Honestly, never without a drama when they come to stay.

We only have a small two bedroomed house, one of which is my craft room. So, when the kiddos come to stay they bring an airbed which takes up the whole of the craft room floor.  Now that's not a problem as I just put all my craft stuff up and out of the way for the couple of days they are here but the air bed they used to bring had a puncture which my hubby had repaired about four times already.  So, new airbed was the order of the day.

Said airbed was purchased on the day Daddy dropped off the children and Nanny duly pumped it up ready for the night time.  We stood it up during the day so they still had room to play.  When I came to add the sleeping bag into the mix, the airbed had deflated slightly.  No worries thinks I, bound to settle after the first inflation so duly added more air, then sleeping bags and off they went to bed.

Fast forward to 2.30 am - airbed - no air!! Flat as a pancake!  So the poor kids are sleeping on the floor.  Dilemma is, do I add more air (Pump is really noisy) and risk waking the youngest and my hubby, or do I just say to the eldest, try and get to sleep and Daddy can take it back tomorrow.

Opted for the latter so consequently have three very tired, irritable and teary children going home with an already tired mummy after a long day at a wedding yesterday.

 Now don't get me wrong, I adore my grandchildren to bits but thank goodness I can send them home. Lol

Anyhoooo - I digress so back to business. 

Below is the You Tube link to Claire's facebook live from Tuesday which I should have added yesterday but - refer to story above! Lol

***
Our Lisa has had a super busy week what with her Facebook live with Suzanne  Runyan on HSN very early Wednesday morning where she showcased a super little kit done specifically for HSN.  
(Not sure if it will be available in the UK yet, so watch this space).

Then last night she had that fabulous hour long chat with the lovely Carla Bagshaw on her brand new You Tube channel
Now if you are a You Tube user, please go and subscribe to Carla's fabulous new channel as I'm sure it won't be the last time Lisa will be appearing and I know that there are loads of fabulous Craft Chats with some wonderful people to come.

Not only that but Carla gives a shout out on some brilliant bargains on numerous channels for you all to benefit from and who doesn't love a great bargain eh?

On top of those two fabulous events, Lisa has yet another live coming up this evening over on the Crafter's Home facebook page at 6pm UK time, 10am Pacific Time.

Lastly, but certainly by no means least, is Lisa's Friday night live tonight at 7pm as usual.

You can view either on the Lisa Horton Crafts facebook page or on the You Tube channel.  We will, of course share the live into our Crafting with Lisa Horton facebook group - so there are plenty of places for you to view.

***


Still time to vote folks - click here

Phew, I'm exhausted just writing about it all so goodness knows how Lisa is feeling right now.  What I can say is that all this fabulous recognition is so well and truly deserved and long may it continue.

See you tonight for Lisa's Live

TTFN

xx




4 comments:

  1. 🙂I know how your grandchildren feel. Happened to me at my sons the other week🙄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh great week for Lisa and her crafty goodness. Poor grandma and grand children I am sure they all slept well last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dawn we’ve also been there with the air bed scenario. I so chuckled reading your blog just now. I bet you are tired yourself too and yes it’s always good to be able to hand them back lol
    The chatter girl with Carla and Lisa was so much fun although I had to leave it a few minutes early as had a very early appointment this morning but caught up with the little part I missed.
    So looking forward to tonight. Iv been playing Cluedo all week with the sneak peeks lol had such a laugh with the design team. Noticed the new items are on create and craft now. 🤔 fabulous
    Take care and rest up Dawn 💜
    See you at 7pm
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really enjoying the blog especially reading about everything that’s happened to you lately. Sorry the air bed issues made me chuckle. So frustrating. You can laugh about it now and remind the grand kids of it when they’re older lol. Life would be so boring without things like this happening, wouldn’t it? Wow what a busy week for Lisa. So many exciting things happening. Chuffed to bits for her. Lovely to see all her hard work coming to fruition. Karen Keen

    ReplyDelete