Thursday 14 May 2020

Jane Robinson is joining us as a Guest Designer

Welcome Jane Robinson 


My name is Jane, and I am a married mum of four girls. Although three of my babies are the four-legged feline variety. My daughter is all grown up now and has left home. I think she had only been gone a week when I started to convert her bedroom into a craft room. Now, I have my own little sanctuary where I can hide and make something beautiful.

I have crafted all my life practically. My mum taught me to sew and crochet from an early age, although, try as she might, I never quite grasped knitting, much to her annoyance. I am now 46 years old, and it’s only in the last couple of years that I’ve discovered paper crafting. I love experimenting with different techniques when card making, scrap booking and journaling.

My dream is to open my own shop where I can sell branded card making supplies, make pretty things to sell, and perhaps run a couple of workshops for make and takes. Whilst providing other makes to my favourite charity… the RSPCA.

I am overjoyed to be a guest on the Design Team for Lisa Horton. When I first glimpsed her on TV with her products, I just knew straight away that they were for me. I love her design styles, and everything I own with the Lisa Horton Crafts logo on has been used to create something totally unique. Not to mention I fell in love with her quirky personality.

If you need to contact me, I can be found in these places:

Facebook: ReflectionsByJane

Keep on crafting!
Jane xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Jane. I have loved all of your projects so far. Keep them coming xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely to be part of the team. A hugely talented one too <3 Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely to have you on the team

    ReplyDelete