Tuesday 3 March 2020

Just Because!


Good morning, evening or afternoon! Hope you are all well and enjoyed Lisa's recent show on Create and Craft WOW wasnt there a lot of YUMMY goodies? I love stamping and I started off my crafting journey doing challenges with digi images and colouring and i am trying to get back into it again, along with about 5000 other things I want to try out lol.

So I HAD to colour in and create a card using the one and only gorgeous Sugar Love

I have actually stamped her out on CRAFT CARD and I have coloured her using a mixture of Crayola pencil crayons (very underrated brand!) and Arteza pencil crayons

Then I have just built up the card using paper layers, hope you like her, hugs Aly xxx










2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring in. I’m sure Sugar is going to be very popular xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous.... love the colouring on Kraft card

    ReplyDelete