Saturday 28 March 2020

Fluttering Around {By Miriam}

Hi there,

Today I am sharing with you a pen pot that I decorated using the wonderful Butterfly Flourish stamp set and dies.


I painted all of the elements of my pot before I glued it together.

Once the panels were dry I  stencilled over using the Hearts Flourish stencil and then outlined the hearts with a white pen.


I added mermain tails to the top of the rim to give sparkle to my pen pot.


I love these butterflies so much!

To begin with, I created a quick brayered background.  I then die cut my butterflies from the dried background.

I added pearls to the centre.


To finish, I added wire to my butterflies so that it looked like they were fluttering about above my pen pot.

So there you have it!

I had great fun making this and hope that I have encouraged you to want to try this for yourself.

Happy Crafting!
Miriam

1 comment:

  1. This is a great project. I love the way you have wired up the butterflies too 🦋

    ReplyDelete