Monday 24 February 2020

Something Sweet your way comes!

Hi there.  Dawn here to share my first post as part of Lisa's fabulous Design Team.  I am extremely honoured to be amongst such awesome talent.
So today I am going to show you a card which features some of Lisa's wonderful products.


This image is part of a stamp set being launched on Lisa's show on Create and Craft this Friday 28th February at 9am and 2pm.
I have also used some of the gorgeous double sided papers which are on the show.
Now, see me, I would have to buy two packs of each set of papers - being double sided I would want to use both sides - well it would be rude not to now wouldn't it? Lol


The image has been coloured with my Polychromo pencils and I have to say the whole set of images are a dream to colour.
Right, I'm off to do a bit more colouring.
Remember to tune in to Create and Craft on Sky 683, Freeview 23, Virgin 748, Freesat 813, Apple TV, Amazon Fire.  
I know you won't be sorry you did! 😉😉

If you want to see even more inspiration then why not come and visit our Facebook Group.  Not only will there be oodles of inspiration from our fabulous Design Team but you will be able to post photos of your own projects too.  

You can also find us on Pinterest and Instagram along with numerous tutorials by some of the Design Team on You Tube.

Happy Crafting
Hugs 
Dawn xx




3 comments:

  1. It is great to have you on the team Dawn. This card is great and I cannot wait to see more of your creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cardnxxxso lovely to have you on the team

    ReplyDelete