Friday 26 August 2022

FABULOUS FRIDAY

Good morning all.

Firstly, I just want to say a Huge congratulations to the lovely Lily on her GCSE results.  What a fabulous achievement.  The future looks bright Lily and I wish you every success in your chosen course at College.  

***

Well, what a fabulous couple of days Lisa has had on TV!

I knew from looking at the Design Team samples that everything would sell really quickly but I don't think I have seen quite so much sell quite so quickly - Ever!!

And to then go on and do a four hour takeover on Craft Extra and have more stunning sales - WOW!  I'm so glad so many of you managed to make some fabulous purchases at such awesome prices. 

On behalf of Lisa and Danny, thank you so much for all your purchases.  I know that Lisa appreciates each and every purchase.  Your support means the world to them both and it also means that she can go on designing and bringing even more fabulous goodies to all you lovely people.

The one thing I can say for certain is that you are all going to LOVE your purchases when they start to arrive.

Just remember, for those of you that ordered the ink pads, they are really juicy so please don't forget to dab off some of the ink on your brush before you start adding it to your card.  In fact, I would suggest that you grab some cardstock and just have a play with the ink and your brushes before you use them on a project.  That way you will have an idea of how much ink to use on a project rather than getting frustrated by adding too much.  Just a suggestion obviously.  Also, don't forget that there is a chart in the Files section of the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group on Facebook which shows which inks work for which technique and some FAQ's to go alongside it.  I really hope that helps you when you do come to use them.  Personally, I ADORE them and they will be my go to inks going forward

If you missed my live yesterday, here is the link for the edited version on our You Tube channel.  I used the layering twisted stripes stencils and made a beautiful background to add to my card. I also used the background I made during the live.  I cut a few triangles out and used them as a backdrop to the Blooming Marvellous Stencils and Embossing Folder.

Sometimes, we look at things and think we will never use them, or indeed wonder just how we are going to use them.  I hope the video will give you some ideas for using them in a variety of different ways. 

***

So, it being Friday, you all know what that means right?

Lisa will be live tonight at 7pm as usual both on her business page and over on You Tube too.

I'm sure there will be lots of fun and laughter and don't forget that there is always a giveaway for liking and sharing the video.  You've gotta be in it to win it right? Lol.

Okay, So I will leave it there.
Enjoy Lisa's live later and have a fabulous weekend and I will be back on Monday with the usual week ahead schedule.

TTFN
xxx



 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I'm still looking at that stencil set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yes congratulations 🥳 to Lily hope your dreams come true. Also congratulations to Lisa and Danny on your ever huge sell outs and for always creating wonderful items for us crafters. You work so hard to keep us all happy. Thank you for being you 💜
    Dawn I really love your lives always so brilliant and informative. Your just wonderful to us all taking the time for us each week as do other members of the Design team. All of you are so talented
    Here’s to the best design team ever
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete