Sunday 28 June 2020

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Hi all,

Miriam with you again today.

I am sure you caught Lisa's launch of her Christmas collection - isn't it amazing!  My wish list is huge!

Here is the advent calendar that I decorated:


I love the kits from That Craft Place .  The designs are amazing and they are so easy to put together.  I don't think I have ever needed instructions.


The new stamp collections are so so useful.  You can use bits of them or loads of them - They are going to be brilliant for my Christmas cards this year.


I created a crackle effect over my advent calendar and even added one of the wonderful bottles to the back.  

This stamp, I know, will be used for years to come!  The possibilities are endless.

So, there you have it, the advent calendar I created for Lisa's show.  I even filled it with chocolates!

Thank you for joining me today.

Happy crafting!
Miriam

1 comment: