Monday 18 May 2020

Teen Birthday

Hello everyone , hope you are all well .
Today it's my turn to blog so I thought I would share how I made this personalised card .


For my card I used the following products from Lisa Horton Crafts


First I cut out 2 of the larger flags and one of the next size down.

I then scored along the top of one of the larger flag die cuts before adhering it to the other large flag die to create a card blank.

The smaller flag die cut I then decorated by blending some pink and green ink over the surface before stamping and heat embossing a random pattern using one of the star stamps from the polka dot numbers stamp set 

I attached this panel to the front of my card using foam pads. 

I then die cut a small circle and stamped the numbers onto it using the polka dot number stamps .

Using the smallest flag die I cut 2 little flags, inked them, and attached them to the number circle to create a rosette .

I adhered this to the front of the card using foam pads .

The next step is to cut out your chosen name using the mini alphabet bunting.
I adhered my bunting to a piece of pink card and fussy cut around the edges 


Then I adhered these to the top of my card in a curve.
I finished my card by stamping out the word "Today" , and attaching that along with 3 little pearls .

I hope my instructions were helpful, would love to see any of your  projects using Lisa Horton Crafts products over on the Crafting with Lisa Horton Facebook page

Don't forget we also have a monthly challenge on the Facebook page where this month the theme is "Butterflies" 

Have a great day 
Happy Crafting 

Lisa Robson







2 comments: