Wednesday 25 March 2020

Recycling using Lisa Horton's products ...


Hello everyone ...   Hope you are all well and staying safe x
Lisa Robson here AKA Mess2Magic to show you how I made this cute little desk tidy from a recycled gravy container ! And also showcasing some of the products that Lisa Horton has on her shows today at 10.30 and 4.30 on Create and Craft TV .

I started off with any old common or garden gravy container ...

Mine was quite tall so I cut it in 2 making a larger and a smaller section for my craft tidy.

I then set about covering the containers ... So I used some white card and the NEW crackle stencil , my ink blender and inks .The stencils are so sturdy and done lift when you are blending


I then used the daisy burst edgecutz dieand cut it 3 times so it would go around the top edge of both containers ....



In my case I chose to colour the die cuts using my alcohol markers ..but you can use whatever medium you  choose or even just cut them in coloured card .


I chose spring colours ... I think we all need some cheerful flowers right now ! 

I then also cut some of the larger individual daisies so that I could 3D the border .


I coloured these flowers in the same way  as the border. 

I then glued everything into my containers ... Finishing off the flowers with some if the pearls also available from Lisa Horton Crafts and just a little trim along the top edge to neaten it off .



Practical and Pretty ... And Recycled ...what could be better ?

Don't forget Lisa's shows today on Create and Craft TV at 10.30 am and 4.30pm..you won't be disappointed with the new products and Lisa's demos are always a treat x 

2 comments: