Friday 21 February 2020

I bee-lieve in you!

Hello lovely creative friends! Today I'd like to share with you a new mixed card using a ton of Lisa Horton crafts' products.

I wanted to combine Mermaid glitter with stencils, to create a funky background and I think it became a beautiful collaboration between two very different elements. When I had created the background I needed to make a focal point on the card, so I cut out a bee with my Cricut machine and stamped the "In the loop" clear stamp on the bee to create depth and interest. I also used a whole pot (Well almost haha) of Mermaid glitter underneath the wings of the bee and it made it so sparkly!

I don't think it turned out that bad, right?

Products used:

MERMAID TAILS - SET 1
A5 Stencil - Checked and A5 Stencil - Spring Bloom
EdgeCutz Stamp - In the Loop
Stamperia paper - Blues
Cricut machine - Bee, wings and circle
Metal wings/leaves - The Works
Ink - Tim Holtz and Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish







2 comments: